Thursday, June 2, 2011

Not sure what to write about today....

Haven't even taken any pictures yet today....well it's raining, again!  No surprise there lately.  Jess got home last night. Soooo good to have her home for the summer.  Nice change having her bring in bags and bags of groceries from her apt as it's usually the other way around.  Oh well, it's stuff  I bought in the beginning of the semester for the apt and she didn't want it left there all summer.

We are going to my Mom's for the weekend.  Leaving today, so technically today is Friday for us. Kelsey is having her birthday party on Saturday so will def take some pics then.  Kelsey is my almost 9 year old niece.  My family is scattered between Burin and Edmonton.  Wish I had a rope that could pull Edmonton closer.  We will all be reunited (well most of us) for my niece's wedding in August. That will be at The Wilds Golf Couse. You will read and see more of that later as I am doing her wedding photos....gulp.  Haven't done a wedding shoot before.  Should be interesting.

Anyway, if I take a picture later, will upload it.  Have a great day, despite the weather.

D

Post Script!  I did get around to taking a couple of pictures afterwards....just around the house stuff.  Here is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment